We think that we know because we live in this world, experience it, see it. I am reminded today how ignorant we are and how sovereign God is. How we need to trust Him because He knows how this world operates. He knows what's best.
In the last few days, I caught my grandpa sharing his food and drinks with my girls. I told him not to do that because he can get sick from them, and we know that when he gets sick he ends up in the hospital. He wasn't happy that I told him that. He argued with me and didn't listen. Well, only a few days later all 3 of my girls got sick with congestion, croupe, sore throats.... My mom called me this morning telling me that grandpa is sick and she was taking him to the emergency room.
My mom said that it's just something about the older generation that they just don't know how germs are spread and to prevent the spread of illnesses. In essence they just don't have the knowledge. Isn't that how all of us are according to God, how He has set this world in motion, the spiritual implications of things? We think we know, we may argue and not listen, then wonder why did that happen. When, we should just listen and be obedient by trusting that God knows what's best for us even though we may not understand. Our ways are just not the ways of God.
No comments:
Post a Comment