Thursday, June 23, 2011

My dream - The End is Near

I had a dream a few nights ago that I still have not quit thinking about.  God has done a great conviction in me, and I pray that I will not forget it.  So, let me tell you about my dream.

I was doing some bargain shopping with my mom and dad.  Jeremy and the girls were elsewhere, although I do not know where.  We walked outside and saw the most beautiful and colorful sky that was clearly supernatural.  I grabbed my camera and was taking pictures when it changed colors and the shape quickly and a gigantic wave of water came from the sky and splashed everyone in sight.  It was not forceful, nor did it soak us.  It was a supernatural wave that spiritually hit everyone.  The ones that were saved, instantly knew that it was a warning that Jesus was coming back soon.  We didn't know how soon, but we knew time was so short that we all began sharing Jesus in different ways.  Some dropped to their knees in prayer, others began shouting out, I turned to my parents and asked them to make sure they knew where their salvation laid.  I then began running up to strangers and asking them if they had a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.  The ones that did, we would embrace each other and share our excitement, and the ones that didn't I began to share the gospel with them.

Now everyone felt that spiritual wave of water hit us, but only the ones that had their salvation secured understood what it meant.  The unsaved were standing around confused and a little dazed.  The saved Christians who knew the importance of sharing the gospel with others and that time was very very short took it upon themselves to explain, but there were saved Christians who knew the end times were drawing very close, but still seemed a little non emotional about it, neither did they see the importance of sharing the gospel with others.  There was not much time after the spiritual wave hit us, that the entire world stopped completely and everyone was still, then everyone turned and began heading in one direction.  Some people were sprinting and others were walking briskly and some were meandering their way and still others were just looking around very confused, but the time had come.  I remember running as fast as I could in the direction and feeling a sense of joy that I had never felt before.  I did think to myself wondering where Jeremy and my girls were, but knowing that they all were running to the same place as myself and as excited as I was.

When I woke up, I could not shake the feeling and conviction that I had that the end time is drawing near and that I am not being obedient to God's command to share His gospel with unbelievers.  This is something I have always struggled with.  I have always wanted to do better, but have never quite been able to share the gospel with others.  My heart has always been to help Christians to deepen their relationship with Christ - to make disciples.  But, now I must step out in obedience and share the gospel with others, too!

No comments: