http://www.wholeheart.org/our-events/
So, I have been reading "The Mission of Motherhood" by Sally Clarkson. It is an EXCELLENT book. Right after I was married, I decided to stay home for a few months and just read and devour the bible. The first thing I dove into was all the scriptures I could find concerning a wife and mother. I typed up 54 pages of scripture and commentary. All of which made a huge impact on the type of wife and mother I am today. It really helped to lay the foundation of my beliefs of what I live today. I had hoped to write a book concerning all that I found in scripture, but it just wasn't time yet. So, as I'm reading Sally's book, I'm so excited to know that someone wrote the book for me. I LOVE LOVE LOVE what she has to say and have felt for almost 10 years now, how important it is to teach other women what the Bible says about the purpose and heart of a mom. She is having a conference in DFW February 18-19. I would love to go and am hoping to do so.

No comments:
Post a Comment