Monday, June 28, 2010

Bermuda

Well, we went to Bermuda for 5 days/4 nights.  It was a free trip through Jeremy's company.  He got the top dog, most prestigious award, which sent us to Bermuda with the other winners from all over the US.  We had great expectations and luxurious thoughts, but was met with sickness when we arrived.  Jeremy was sick the first night, and I was sick the second night.  We slept 2 entire afternoons through, only enjoyed 1 evening dinner together, and tried to jam everything we wanted to see and do into the last full day.  Not quite what we anticipated.

When we first arrived, and I was looking out our hotel window across the beautiful sea of blue's, I prayed for God to use me, speak through me, guide me in the days to come. That night Jeremy prayed that our love would just grow stronger through our beautiful days ahead.  I'd like to say that He must not have heard our prayers, but I know better than that.  This is one of those times, that I just don't see how God used me or why the trip turned out the way it did, but I have faith that He was in control because I ultimately gave it to Him when I first arrived.  I'm still in wonder....  I guess sometimes, we just never know what God's purposes are, especially when it makes no sense to us.

Even though, our trip was nothing spectacular, we had a good time despite being sick

 Our hotel beach



The native baby bird,  Long Tail

The Lighthouse

On top of the lighthouse!

Fantasy Cave

 Crystal Cave

 Boats that were part of the Newport race!  Some were $10 million boats!  
CRAZY!

Oh my goodness!  After looking through the pictures, I looked TERRIBLE, which is why nearly all the pictures are of Jeremy.




2 comments:

Leslie P Photography said...

You look great girl!! So sorry to hear you both were sick. We are glad you're back though. Missed you guys!!

Crystal and Jeremy Johnson said...

Maybe God used this trip and both of you being sick to keep each of you in the room to bring you two closer together! Who knows? You never know what he has in store! P.S. You look great in the pics!